École Sage Creek School #SummerSelfieBingo Round 2 #SageCreekLRSD
What a year it has been! Last year right around this time, there was much talk going on about how to begin building our school culture before our doors would even open… and that’s when we stole Matthew Arend‘s Summer Selfie Bingo idea. A year ago today, we launched our own school’s Summer Selfie Bingo and I think it’s safe to say it was a huge success. Staff and students got to know one another a bit more over the summer and conversation started from there! Relationships began blooming and it was incredible to witness all of this happening without the school even being open yet! And, it didn’t stop there… so much has happened in a year at École Sage Creek School… we certainly have much to celebrate!
With only 3 days of school left in our opening school year, we are kicking off our second round of #SummerSelfeBingo in order to continue growing our school culture and develop those oh-so-important relationships over the summer break! So… grab your cameras and get creative while snapping some selfies! Summers are made for resting, recharging and making memories… and we hope you will share some of yours with us!
Here’s how it works:
- Get on Twitter! (if you don’t have an account already, we strongly encourage you to create one… École Sage Creek School uses this medium to share our learning with the world!)
- Click here to open your very own copy of the Bingo card – print it if you’d like! Or feel free to simply save the picture of the bingo card, and with the help of a photo editing app, you can mark the squares as you’ve completed them!
- Snap a selfie while doing any of the activities listed on the bingo card and share it using the hashtags #SummerSelfieBingo AND #SageCreekLRSD
- You need one selfie per bingo square – we want more pictures! 🙂
- Not “officially” in our school community and still want to play? Please do! The more, the merrier! Join in on the fun!!
- Get a BINGO (and then keep playing to try and fill your whole card!)
- Have an awesome summer, and watch for ÉSCS staff members having a great summer too (find us on Twitter here and here)!
We cannot wait to see all of your selfies and to see you in September!