École Sage Creek School #SummerSelfieBingo Round 3 #SageCreekLRSD
2 years! It’s been TWO years since École Sage Creek School was getting ready to open its doors! I still remember it like it was yesterday. There was much talk going on about how to begin building our school culture before the first day of school, and starting up our school’s Summer Selfie Bingo, inspired by Matthew Arend, definitely helped us hit the ground running. We launched our own school’s Summer Selfie Bingo two summers ago, continued this new tradition last summer, and I think it’s safe to say it’s been a success. Staff and students get to know one another a bit more over the summer and conversations continue! Relationships bloom and continue to be built upon and it’s incredible to witness all of this happening! So much has happened in the last two years… we certainly have much to celebrate! So, it’s time to keep this tradition going!
With only a few days of school left in our second school year since opening our doors, we are kicking off our third round of #SummerSelfeBingo in order to continue growing our school culture and develop those oh-so-important relationships over the summer break! So… grab your cameras and get creative while snapping some selfies! Summers are made for resting, recharging and making memories… and we hope you will share some of yours with us!
Here’s how it works:
- Get on Twitter! (if you don’t have an account already, we strongly encourage you to create one… École Sage Creek School uses this medium to share our learning with the world!)
- Click here to open your very own copy of the Bingo card – print it if you’d like! Or feel free to simply save the picture above of the bingo card, and with the help of a photo editing app, you can mark the squares as you’ve completed them!
- Snap a selfie while doing any of the activities listed on the bingo card and share it using the hashtags #SummerSelfieBingo AND #SageCreekLRSD
- You need one selfie per bingo square – we want more pictures! 🙂
- Not “officially” in our school community and still want to play? Please do! The more, the merrier! Join in on the fun!!
- Get a BINGO (and then keep playing to try and fill your whole card!)
- Have an awesome summer, and watch for ÉSCS staff members having a great summer too (find us on Twitter here and here)!
We cannot wait to see all of your selfies and to see you in September!